Tracked or handheld
A JBM stump grinder removes a stump quickly and easily. Save yourself serious efforts. A JBM stump grinder with the power and endurance appreciated in JBM machines will support you.
Ease of operation: For example, thanks to the unique KDS swiveling system of our handheld stump grinders, which minimize fatigue when working. Or – in our fully hydraulic and tracked stump grinders – via a precisely controllable remote control of all functions. The operator benefits from optimum view on the grinding area from a safe distance. Without impairments due to removed grinding material or dust.
As known from JBM machines, your safety is highest priority in our stump grinders. The additional burst protection of pressurized hydraulic hoses, the stable grinding wheel housing with its comprehensive stone chip protection or the practical dead-man switch – just a few of many devices for occupational safety without compromises.
How do you call them?
Stump grinder, tree stump grinder or tree grinder?
Everybody talks about stump grinders. And everybody has a different name for them: stump grinder, tree stump grinder or tree grinder. But, they all have the same goal: to grind wood.
Stump Grinders from JBM for All Applications
Handheld Stump Grinder or Hydraulic and Tracked Stump Grinder?
A handheld stump grinder is beneficial
- when the usage location is difficult to access
- if you need more mobility, possibly across stairs
- if a small storage space is available only
- if you are looking for a cost-effective method for professional removal of small- to medium-diameter roots
Select a hydraulic and tracked stump grinder
- if a large number of tree stumps must be removed
- if the stumps must be removed quickly
- if the stumps to be removed have large diameters
- if the stumps to be removed should be ground with a greater depth
- in the case of extensive grinding work with restricted access
- for professional removal of tree stumps while working absolutely fatigue-free and safely
- if the operator would like to avoid impairments caused by removed grinding material or dust
Handheld Stump Grinder
You can rely on a JBM stump grinder: It grinds hard wood into small wood pieces – powerful, robust, and persistent. A strong helper for daily use. Especially suited for municipalities, rental stations, landscapers and arborists. We offer the handheld stump grinder in the following configuration::
- Swivel range 90 cm or 120 cm
- Grinding depth 25 cm or 30 cm
- Drive power 14 or 35 hp
Tracked Stump Grinder
The hydraulic stump grinder on crawler track significantly simplifies your work: It grinds hard wood into small wood pieces – powerful, robust, and persistent. Whether via stationary control or optionally with remote control. Benefit from outstanding off-road capabilities.
- Swivel range up to 14 cm
- Grinding dept to 50 cm
- Drive power from 35 to 60 hp
- With gasoline or diesel engine
Stump Grinder Equipment Features
– Standard equipment and options –
This post is also available in: German